FUN YOUTH HORSE SHOW Sponsored by Knox County Rusty Spurs 4-H Club
Saturday, June 2, 2018 starts at 10:00am
Hosted by Woodland View Farm, Knoxville, IL
Show rain or shine / Indoor arena. Foods on Show grounds. No show clothes! Office fee $5/ rider Class fee $3/class or $25 ride all day. 4-H member (8-18 yrs old) More info call/text Rebecca at 309-368-7534
- Jr, Equine, 2 yrs and under
- Equine 56″ and under (pony, mini horses, donkey, mules, etc.)**measured
- Light/Gaited Horse Halter (may not enter class 2 or 4)
- Stock/Draft Horse Halter (may not enter class 2 or 3) 1P PeeWee Halter (7 yrs and under)
- Jr. Showmanship (8 to 13 years old)
- Sr. Showmanship (14 to 18 years old)
2P PeeWee Showmanship
- Driving (2 or 4 wheel cart)
- A) in hand trail and B) Trail – OT, will be done at the same time
3P PeeWee Costume
- Hunter Hack (2’3″ and under fence) pattern will be posted
- WVF – Clear Blue Hunter O/F (2’3″ and under course)
- Training Class (training equipment allowed) OT
4P PeeWee Lead-Line Equitation (7 and under, led by person 13 yrs and older) OT
- Hunt Seat Pleasure ((8 – 18 years old)
- Hunt Seat Equitation (8-18 years old)
- Jr. English Walk/Trot (8-13 years old)
- Sr. English Walk/Trot (14 -18 years old)
5P PeeWee Lead-Line Walk/Trot Equitation OT (7 and under led by person 13 yrs and older)
- Saddle Seat Pleasure (8-18 years old)
- Saddle Seat Pleasure Equitation (8-18 years old) 6P PeeWee Walk/Trot (7 years and under) OT
- Pony Walk/Trot (8-18 years old)
- Jr. Western Walk/Trot (8-13 years old)
- Sr. Western Walk/Trot (14-18 years old)
- Western Horsemanship (8-18 years old)
- Jr. Western Pleasure (8-13 years old)
- Sr. Western Pleasure (8-18 years old)
- Plug/Speed Race
- Ride-A-Buck – bring your own dollar
OT – Optional Tack
HELMETS REQUIRED FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
Proof of age required, if requested. No stallions except weanlings. Participants will abide by Rusty Spurs 4-H Club rules and Woodland View Farm rules. All breeds of equine are welcome. Rusty Spurs 4-H, University of Illinois Extension, 4-H volunteers and Woodland View Farm will not be responsible for accidents, damages, injuries or losses due to theft. No refunds except for sick or injured horse or rider. Participants and spectators will be responsible for their own medical/liabilty insurance. RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Daily High Point
Jr and Sr Division
3 Places in each division
Everyone is entered
For more information contact: Rebecca (309)368-7534 or Betsy (309)335-1070
PeeWee Horse Show
Saturday, June 2, 2018 – not to start before 11am
Ages 7 years and under as of Sept 1, 2011 Food on show grounds
Show rain or shine/Indoor arena. Office Fee: $5/rider Class Fee: $3
No Show Clothes!
1. Pee Wee Halter (horse or pony)
2. Pee Wee Showmanship
4. Lead-Line Equitation (7 and Under, led by person 13 yrs or older) OT
5. Lead-Line Walk/Trot Equitation 6. Walk/Trot
O.T.-Optional Tack for all classes. Open to Youth 7 years and under as of January 1, 2011.
Proof age required, if requested. Helmets required for all participants.
No Show clothes. No tank tops.
Preferred attire: T-shirt/polo shirt and pants (jeans, breeches, or jods), and boots.
No stallions except weanlings. Participants will abide by AQHA, USEF, and Woodland View Farm rules. All breeds of equines are welcome and will be judged by their breed standard. Rusty Spurs 4-H Club, University of Illinois Extension, 4-H volunteers, and Woodland View Farm will not be responsible for accidents, damages, injuries, or losses due to theft. No alcoholic beverages. No refunds except for a sick or injured horse or rider. Participants will be responsible for their own medical/liability insurance.
For more information contact: Rebecca Curry (309) 368-7534 or Betsy Larson (309) 335-1070
RIDE/DRIVE AT YOUR OWN RISK!